Subject: RE: Per BKos Instructions
From: "Jere Ross" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Bryan Kos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 15:35:50 -0400

Mr. Spreadbury: thanks for your message.  I think your statement will
suffice when issued in a relatively concurrent time frame with the
Company's release, a copy of which I attach for your file.  We expect
that release to be effected later today.  Regards

Jeremy P.Ross
BUSH ROSS GARDNER WARREN & RUDY, P.A.
P. O. Box 3913
220 South Franklin Street
Tampa, FL 33601
813.224.9255 Phone
813.223.9620 Fax
[email-masked]

Unless otherwise indicated or obvious from the nature of the
transmittal, the information contained in this message is attorney
privileged and/or confidential information intended solely for the use
of the addressee.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication or any of the information
in it is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication
in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and then delete the
message.  Thank you.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 2:02 PM
	To: Jere Ross
	Subject: Per BKos Instructions

	Hello Mr. Ross

	Attached is a "retraction" release on the Concorde America
story.  Bryan asked me to run it by you for revisions, rewording,
whatever it takes.  Also, who would be the contact for this release?
	 
	Thanks
	 
	Paul