Subject: FW: Concorde Amerima Mexicam Employment Project
From: "Bryan Kos" <[email-masked]>
To: "Paul Spreadbury" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 16:30:24 -0400

Paul, here is the Business Plan from Concorde.

B
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 2:48 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Concorde Amerima Mexicam Employment Project

Bryan:

Here are the project documents from Mauricio Madero.

Donald E. Oehmke
Chairman
Ventana Consultants, Ltd.
269-342-9374

Unless otherwise indicated or obvious from the nature of the transmittal,
the information contained in this message is attorney privileged and/or
confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or
agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication or any of the information in it is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this communication in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and then delete the message.  Thank you very much. Ventana
Consultants, Ltd.