Subject: RE: Per BKos Instructions
From: "Bryan Kos" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 16:49:43 -0400

MessagePaul, don't issue anything. We are going to let them do theres,
hopefully it won't fuck everything up. On another note, how is the site
doing today?

B
  -----Original Message-----
  From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
  Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 3:50 PM
  To: Jere Ross
  Cc: Bryan Kos
  Subject: Re: Per BKos Instructions

  Thanks Jere and Bryan

  They won't issue a press release without a contact

  Paul
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Jere Ross
    To: [email-masked]
    Cc: Bryan Kos
    Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 2:37 PM
    Subject: RE: Per BKos Instructions

    Forgot to mention that the contact should not be anyone at the Company.
I am unclear as to who is responsible for the issuance of the original and
amended releases (7.28. and 8.9), but as neither emanated from the Company
your proposed retraction is not coming from that source either.  Regards

    Jeremy P.Ross
    BUSH ROSS GARDNER WARREN & RUDY, P.A.
    P. O. Box 3913
    220 South Franklin Street
    Tampa, FL 33601
    813.224.9255 Phone
    813.223.9620 Fax
    [email-masked]

    Unless otherwise indicated or obvious from the nature of the
transmittal, the information contained in this message is attorney
privileged and/or confidential information intended solely for the use of
the addressee.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication or any of the information in it is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please advise
the sender by reply e-mail and then delete the message.  Thank you.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
      Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 2:02 PM
      To: Jere Ross
      Subject: Per BKos Instructions

      Hello Mr. Ross

      Attached is a "retraction" release on the Concorde America story.
Bryan asked me to run it by you for revisions, rewording, whatever it takes.
Also, who would be the contact for this release?

      Thanks

      Paul