fax.com website excerpts
History and Past Performance
Established in 1998, Fax.com was quickly courted by several Internet-focused investors. Strategically partnering with ThinkTank, Fax.com has continued to develop its proprietary database and expand a tremendous resource network. By mid-1999, all systems were in place with an initial broadcasting capacity of two million faxes per day.
Following its plan to continue increasing line capacity to three million faxes per day by 2001, Fax.com is well on its way.
Our sales force has already secured several long-term relationships, providing services for top U.S. companies. Merrill Lynch, Flagstar Bank, Mail Boxes Etc., Carl's Jr., Super 8 Motel, Buy.com and the Broadcasting Marketing Group are just a few of the outstanding contracts already earned by Fax.com's sales team. Now employing more than 35 people at its corporate office, Fax.com is positioning for steady growth.
Fax.com sets the industry standard for pricing and data. Owner of the world's largest fax database, Fax.com is the only company that can boast 16 million fax numbers. With another 16 million records soon available, Fax.com will be the leading place to purchase fresh fax broadcasting data
Key Statistics: Fax.com has identified over 30 million untouched fax numbers
The Industry's Largest Fax Number Database Fax.com is the only enhanced fax company offering the world's largest database of fax numbers cataloged by location. Broadcast your advertising fax based on Radius, Zip Codes, Metro Area, Area Code, County, State or the entire U.S. using a database that will exceed 30 million fax numbers.
- Broadcast Faxing Services
- Fax.com Broadcast Faxing allows you to send a high volume of fax information to hundreds, thousands, or even millions of recipients. You get high delivery rates, immediate reporting of successful and unsuccessful faxes, and unparalleled customer service.
- Fax.com Broadcast Faxing:
- Allows you to merge your own list into our system for highly targeted faxing
- Gives you access to the world's largest proprietary fax number database that breaks down geographically
- Fax Data: The Industry's Largest Fax Number Database
- Fax.com is the only enhanced fax company offering the world's largest database of fax numbers cataloged by location. Broadcast your advertising fax based on Radius, Zip Codes, Metro Area, Area Code, County, State or the entire United States.
- When you choose to use Fax.com's proprietary database, you can receive a precise breakdown of how many people you'll be faxing and in what region. There's no other fax database like it!
- Bringing You the Best Third-Party Lists
- When you need a highly targeted fax list, Fax.com is ready. We've partnered with hundreds of list companies around the world to offer you the most complete database possible, with the demographic data you need to get optimum results from your fax.
- If you would like to provide your own list, simply upload it to Fax.com, and we'll integrate it into your broadcast fax campaign. You can even personalize your faxes with our Fax Merge service.
- USING YOUR OWN LIST: Make the Most of Your In-House Database
- If you have a proprietary fax list, we'll help you get the most from it. Upload your list to Fax.com, use our Fax Merge service, and you can send a personalized broadcast fax to your vendors, suppliers, sales force and press contacts or core customers.
- By using your own Specialized Databases, you save money and still benefit from Fax.com's robust pipe, powerful servers, and discount pricing.
http://www.fax.com/Why_use_fax/direct.asp Fax.com Can Help Your Company
- Broadcast faxes to millions of consumers daily to promote last-minute deals or special offers.